USB Condenser Microphone with Built-In Compressor
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Preamp with 46 dB gain and precise digital control
- Analog compressor with three switchable stages for sound processing
- Level 1: Adapted for vocals and instruments
- Level 2: Present voice for podcast and streaming
- Stage 3: Strong compression for broadcast
- AD Converter with 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (1% THD at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: -36 dBfs (94 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
- Noise: -108 dBfs (A) at 0 dB Gain
- Stereo headphone output (3.5 mm)
- Blend function for latency-free interception
- Micro USB port
- System requirements: Minimum Mac OSX 10.9, Windows 10 or higher, iOS 9 or higher
- Compatible iOS devices: iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 , iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)
- Scope of delivery: Desktop tripod, tripod adapter, pop filter, transport case, microUSB to USB-C cable, microUSB to USB-A cable, microB to lightning cable, quick start guide
- Dimensions: 124 x 38 x 38 mm
- Weight: 200 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459308 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!