AKG C314 Stereo
Stereo microphone set
- Two 1" Large diaphragm microphones with gold-plated dual diaphragm capsule from C414 XLS
- Switchable directional characteristics: Cardioid, omnidirectional, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 135/155 dB
- 8 dB Inherent noise
- Sensitivity (Cardioid): 20 mV / Pa (-34 dBV)
- Switchable 20 dB pad
- 48 V +/- 4 V Phantom power required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 43 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Incl. two H85 shockmounts, metal case, two SA60 stand adapters and 2 pieces of W214 windshields and 1 H50 Stereo bar
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362103 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!