If you would like to see a list of all products from Beyerdynamic, then please click here.
Things worth knowing about Beyerdynamic
Beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1924 by Eugen Beyer. The headquarter of the business is in Heilbronn (D). employs according to their own data 300 members of staff (status 2010).
At the moment we have 318 Beyer products - 267 of them are and 4 offers are in our current Hot Deals. We've been selling Beyerdynamic products since 1985, so for over 32 year(s).
Beyerdynamic products are state of the art. Every 40th Thomann customer has ordered at least one Beyerdynamic product from us. Beyerdynamic was chosen to be brand of the week on 09.09.2013.
We put effort also into providing detailed information for our customers about Beyerdynamic products. Only for Beyerdynamic products you will currently find the following 2322 pictures, 84 detailed 360 views, 171 demo sounds, 7037 user reviews and 149 test reports from magazines (in several languages).
At the moment you will find Beyerdynamic top sellers in the following product categories Intercom Headphone-Microphone Combinations, Headphone Preamps, Components for Beyerdynamic Wireless Systems, Intercom Headsets, Boundary Microphones, Measurement Microphones and Studio Headphones.
An absolute best seller of the brand is the following product Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 Ohm. We have sold already over 20.000 of these.
Beyerdynamic grants its customers a 2 warranty on all products. We extend this warranty for our customers by one year and offer a 3 year warranty.
Beyerdynamic products belong to the most visited ones on our website. Within the last month more than 450.000 product pages of the manufacturer have been hit in our Cyberstore.
We also offer our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee for Beyerdynamic products, a 3-year warranty, and many additional services such as qualified product specialists, an on-site service department and much more.
Your contact person
- Vocal Microphones
- All-round Microphones (Dynamic)
- Microphones for Saxophone
- Microphones for Trumpet, Horn ETC
- Microphones for Clarinets
- Microphones for Tuba, Euphonium ETC.
- Microphones for Flutes
- Microphones for Bass Drum
- Microphones for Snare Drum
- Microphones for Toms
- Overhead Microphones
- Microphone Sets for Drums
- Microphones for Acoustic Guitars
- Microphones for String Instruments
- Microphones for Amplifiers
- Microphones for Acoustic Piano
- Microphones for Special Instruments
- Large-diaphragm Microphones
- Small-diaphragm Microphones
- Ribbon Microphones
- Wireless Microphones with Handheld Microphone
- Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone
- Components for Beyerdynamic Wireless Systems
- Accessories for Wireless Systems
- Wireless Guidesystems
- Headset Microphones
- Lapel Microphones
- Stereo Microphones
- Microphones for Video
- Reporter Microphones
- Boundary Microphones
- Microphones for Installation
- Measurement Microphones
- Intercom Headsets
- Microphone Sets
- Special Microphones
- Holders for Microphones
- Connection cables and connectors
- Shockmounts for Microphones
- Windshields and Pop-filters
- Phantom Adapters ETC.
- Special Adapters
- Spare parts for Microphones
- Other Accessories
- Microphone Stands
- Studio Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- Wireless Headphones
- Headphones for Drummers
- Headphone Cables
- Headphones Earpads
- Misc. Accessories for Headphones
- PA Equipment
- 19" Rackmixers
- Intercom Headphone-Microphone Combinations
- PA Equipment Bags
- Further categories
- Headphone Preamps
- DJ Headphones
- Cables and Plugs
- Offers As Europe's biggest sender of musical equipment we can make bulk purchases with almost every manufacturer or buy directly ex works. The better conditions we receive are directly passed on to our customers through special offers. At the moment we have over 91000 products on offer in our Cyberstore most of them immediately available.
- Manual You need a manual or hand book for a Beyerdynamic product? Manuals for many products are linked to our website and can be downloaded as a PDF for example (all you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader). Printed manuals can be often ordered through us. Please contact the relevant specialist department or email@example.com directly.
- rating The rating of products is basically up to our customers. After the purchase every Thomann customer can rate his purchased equipment and all customer opinions are shown on our website. We already have hundreds of thousands user comments with loads of praise and criticism on the relevant product. Additionally every customer can award stars for the purchased product or product features respectively. These are shown as an overall rating together with a rating text with the prodcut in question.
- Offers Would you like to buy a used Beyerdynamic product? Please visit our free notice board with loads and loads of classified ads, where used equipment is offered or required. You can as well place a free ad yourself anytime. The classified ads are divided into product categories and subdivided into requirements, offers and swaps.
- Low Prices Anyone can be cheap but not as cheap as Thomann :-) We do not only try to offer all popular products at favourable prices but we offer also additional services such as our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3 year warranty . In addition to that we offer personal advice through over 300 specialists, after sales service, high availability, reliable logistics and much more.
Should you find a Beyerdynamic product at another official dealer cheaper than at Thomann please contact us immediately... maybe there was a price drop lately which has not been considered yet or our purchasing department made a mistake.
- Cyberstore You are now at the Thomann Cyberstore - www.thomann.de Here you will find everything a musician dreams of. If you have questions, qualified specialists are happy to help advise - either by phone, email or at the store in Europe's biggest music shop.
- Spare Parts If you need spare parts, consumables or accessories for Beyerdynamic products you can contact us anytime. We don't let our customers down after their purchase but take Service very seriously. Thomann operates Europe's biggest service centre for musical equipment with nearly 100 employees and a huge warehouse of spare parts. For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly or speak to the relevant department.
- Euro As a German dealer with the head office in Germany we calculate all prices in Euros including VAT. As we do ship Europe-wide we offer our product range as well outside of Germany - to each country with their valid VAT rate (this is the law!). For this reason our prices are different on the respective websites and a separate price list will be applied for each country.
If you have goods shipped to another country within the EU you will always pay the price and VAT of the country of destination.
- Used Have you got a Beyerdynamic product you would like to trade in or sell as a used item? Thomann also trades, though this is only worth the hassle for the customer in very few cases as we as music shop have to deduct the VAT when purchasing and have to give warranty when selling that means we might have to refurbish and/or repair the product which does as well influence the low purchase price.
Because of this problem we operate on www.thomann.de our big Notice Board with thousands of classified ads all about music, playing music, 2nd hand equipment and used items from all categories. The notice board is a free service for our customers.
- Dealer If you are looking for a capable dealer of Beyerdynamic products, you are right to have found us as a partner! Thomann is the dealer of Beyerdynamic products and also it is Europe's biggest retailer of musical instruments, recording, PA and lighting equipment.
- Catalogue Are you looking for a Beyerdynamic catalogue? We unfortunately don't have any printed catalogues but we have all important information on our website! Besides hundreds of thousands of pictures you will find free test reports from all important publishers, many sample sounds, videos and online advisors as well as product comparisons, wall papers and much more. In printed form we only have the free Hot Deals with over 2,000 current offers from our product range and maybe some product brochures which have been provided by the manufacturer. Please don't hesitate to ask the relevant department. The contact details can be found under "contact person" on the relevant product page.
- Buying You would like to buy a Beyerdynamic product? Then you are right to have landed yourself at Thomann! We are the dealer for Beyerdynamic products. Ordering is very easy - either online, by phone, by email or at a store in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. If you would like to order online you can just visit the relevant product page, put the item into the shopping basket and proceed through to the check-out to send the order. Buying at Thomann is completely safe for you - we promise! If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with your purchase you can return the goods within the first 30 days without any problem. Of course we won't let you down after your purchase. We offer a 3 year warranty and our qualified specialists as well as 100 service staff members will be happy to help you with all your questions and problems.
- classified Ads
- Music House Other than our website www.thomann.de there is also Musikhaus Thomann - Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. Here you will find everything a musician dreams of in 5400 m2 of exhibition space.
Of course you can as well test and buy all products that are shown as available on our website. Here you will find directions to Thomann.
- Musical Instruments One simply has to by one's musical instruments at Thomann - either online on our website or on site in Europe's biggest music shop (in Treppendorf near Bamberg). As Europe's biggest distributor of musical instruments we offer you a huge selection, the best possible availability, quick and reliable shipping as well as additional services like 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee , 3 year warranty, qualified specialists, repair shops and much more.
- music shop Thomann is not only Europe's biggest musical equipment dispatcher and biggest online music shop but it also has the biggest music shop in Europe. Our huge music shop with over 5000 square metres of exhibition space is situated in Treppendorf near Bamberg in Bavaria. Here you will find directions to Musikhaus Thomann.
- Shipping You would like to order Beyerdynamic products online and have them safely shipped to you? Then you have arrived correctly at Europe's biggest distributor for musical instruments, studio, PA and lighting equipment.
- new (New Goods) All products in our product range are brand new as long as nothing is mentioned to the contrary in the item description or item name. Every price on our website is the price for a new product including VAT. We buy exclusively as an authorised dealer from official distributors or directly from the manufacturer. Returned or B-stock items are offered additionally to and separately from new items.
- Price (Prices)
- Price List All prices on our website are up to date and are retail prices including VAT. If you need a Beyerdynamic price list just use our search engine at the top left hand side on every page.
- Set / Bundle Besides our single products, we offer also sets with suitable accessories as well as complete packages with additional discounts. At Thomann you have the possibility to create your own packages with additional discounts which we call our Creative Bundles. Just search explicitly for "Beyerdynamic Set" on our search engine or consider the notes regarding set items and creative bundles on the relevant product page.
- Shop Does Thomann have a shop as well? Yes indeed. It's here in Treppendorf near Burgebrach and it's Europe's biggest music shop - always worth a trip. With over 7900 square metres of exhibition space you will find everything a musician dreams of. You can look at, touch and test all products shown as "immediately available". Here you will find directions to Thomann.
- Test (Test Reports) We have put together over 151000 free test reports for all well-known publishers for you on our website. The tests are linked to the relevant product pages. Selected tests are as well linked to the manufaturer's website as well as to your customer centre. Just scroll to the end of a product page to see if there is a test for this product. If there is, you can read the result of the tests, without having to open test reports yourself. Furthermore you will find hundreds of thousands of user opinions and last but not least: if you are somewhere near us just pop in and visit us in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg ... There you can test all equipment in our product range yourself.
- Treppendorf You would ideally like to test Beyerdynamic products before your purchase? No problem! Visit us at Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. All Beyerdynamic products which are shown as "available" are in stock and can be tested in our shop Here you will find directions to Thomann. If Treppendorf is too far away for you, you can rely a hundred percent on our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with the product you can return it to us without any problem, we promise!