beyerdynamic TG D35
Dynamic Instrumental Microphone
- Ideal for snare and tom recordings
- Also suitable for brass and guitar amps
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 14,000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV) ±3 dB
- Includes patented microphone holder MKV 87 for fixing to rim
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 364481 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!