beyerdynamic TG D35
Dynamic Instrumental Microphone
- Ideal for snare and tom recordings
- Also suitable for brass and guitar amps
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 14,000 Hz
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV) ±3 dB
- Includes patented microphone holder MKV 87 for fixing to rim
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 364481 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!