Contribute your story and win a 200-Euro Thomann voucher!
With our “Epic Stories” we have told you amazing, crazy and entertaining stories from the world of music. But we believe that there are many more stories worth telling about the power of music. And yours is one of them!
We want to hear your story! Share your personal “Epic Story” (or that of your band) with the community in this competition. Tell us about your personal experience, how the power of the music manifested itself in your life!
Which “musical” event was influential? Has music ever saved you, initiated a change in your life or moved you deeply?
Make sure that…
You write your story here on the t.blog in the comment or under the Facebook post. From all entries a jury will select the most beautiful ones and award them with a 200-Euro voucher from Thomann. We are also planning to publish a selection of stories on our social media channels.
Make sure to use the following hashtags: #ThePowerOfMusic #MyEpicMusicStory
The competition runs until 22.10.2018 (midnight). We will contact the winners directly by message on the respective channel and announce them here and on our social media channels. You can find the full terms and conditions below.
We wish you good luck ? and look forward to reading your Epic Stories. ✍
Here are some true-story examples from our staff members at Thomann…
To get you even more motivated, here are a few stories for you to read…
Conditions of Participation
Note: Participation in an online raffle and the chance to win is detached and independent of an order at Thomann GmbH! This raffle is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook and is not sponsored or organised by them in any way.
Participation in online raffles on the Thomann blog, on the Facebook and Instagram pages as well as other media of Thomann and their implementation are governed by the following provisions:
§ 1 Contest
The organiser is:
VAT Nr.: DE257375233
Tax Number (DE): 207/132/90050
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Bamberg
Registry Number: HRB 5862
Location of registration: Burgebrach
Representing chief executive: Hans Thomann
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only persons of full age are entitled to participate. Anyone who wishes to enter the competition will only take part in the competition within the respective competition period and will therefore only be entitled to the prize if the entry has been submitted within this period.
(2) In order to take part in this competition, a story with the above content must be told – with which medium as an aid – video, photo or text – the participant is free to choose. The article will be published on one of the own social channels and provided with the hashtags mentioned above. By posting the competition entry, the participant agrees to these conditions of participation. Only one competition entry may be submitted per participant. The participant is responsible for being contacted by Thomann, for example by activating the message function of his profile / account.
Among all correctly posted entries a Thomann-Jury will award the most outstanding ones. Which stories the jury awards as “most outstanding” is up to the jury. It decides subjectively as well as in terms of content, presentation and so on.
The prize is a Thomann voucher or Thomann credit in the amount of 2oo euros. It is planned that only one contribution per band can win, even if different band members tell the same story. The jury will decide how many stories will be awarded and how many will win a voucher based on the entries.
(3) The stories will be awarded monthly and the winner of the 200 Euro Thomann voucher will be announced in the social media at the beginning of the following month. The duration of the competition and thus the number of prizes distributed is at Thomann’s discretion. The expected term ends on 22 October 2018 at 23:59:59.
§ 3 Contest exclusion
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, affiliated cooperating partner as well as their relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In case of violation of these terms and conditions, especially by the usage of prohibited technologies or other manipulation, the organiser preserves the right to exclude persons from the contest. Under these or other violations prizes can be retroactively revoked and reclaimed.
§ 4 Execution and processing
(1) The winner of the voucher will be contacted by the organiser at the beginning of the following month via the medium with which he published his entry, Instagram, YouTube, t.blog or Facebook. You will be notified and can be published on the Musikhaus Thomann Facebook page (www.facebook.com/musikhausthomann) and on the t.blog (https://www.thomann.de/blog/de/), stating your first name, surname and place of residence. The winners expressly agree to this form of publication. The winners will confirm to the organiser that they accept the prize and provide the information necessary for the transfer of the prize.
The claim to the prize lapses if the award or transmission of the prize cannot take place. This applies in particular if a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in due time. In this case the organiser reserves the right to determine a new winner by draw.
(2) The prizes will be sent by the organiser or a third party commissioned by him to the postal address specified by the winner by forwarding, parcel service or post.
Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. In the event that delivery is made through a carrier, the carrier will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date.
(4) An exchange of the winnings, a cash payment, or a possible compensation is excluded.
(5) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
§ 5 Privacy
(1) The participant agrees, that the organiser will store all information required for the conduct of the contest for the duration of the contest. The organiser has partially authorised third parties (“cooperation partners”) to perform services necessary to execute and successfully conclude the contest. Provided information of the participants will be stored by those cooperation partners only for the duration of the contest. All provided data will be permanently erased after conducting and the finalisation of the contest.
By participating in this contest, the participant agrees that provided data will be processed by third parties and in particular that the organiser will provide said data to third parties.
The participants can revoke their agreement to the processing of their data at any time. Given that case, it might be necessary to exclude the participants from the contest. Furthermore, participants are entitled to all rights provided by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz in terms of disclosure and correction in respect to their provided data.
All the aforementioned rights can be received and perused by sending a written message to the this postal address:
z. Hd. des Datenschutzbeauftragten
or alternatively they can be requested and received via email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
(2) The organiser is obligated to protect the participants privacy and guarantees to process the data according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, the Telemediengesetz as well as the Europäischen Datenschutzrichtlinie (95/46/EG) and the EU Datenschutzrichtlinie für elektronische Kommunikation 02/58/EG.
In this regard we also refer to our general privacy regulations which can be found at: http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html
§ 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH will be freed of any and all obligations after delivery of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH is not liable for bankruptcy of a cooperating partner or consequences following a bankruptcy or for these occurrences interfering with the conduct of the contest.
§ 7 Other
(1) Redress by way of the courts is precluded
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is the only law that is applicable with the exception of any regulations of international private law that must be followed.