Conditions of participation in the Thomann Egg Hunt 2016 Contest
Participating in this online contest as well as the chance of winning are not connected or dependent on a purchase of goods from Thomann GmbH! This contest is in no way connected to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook.
Participation of online contests on the Thomann-Blog, on Facebook and other social media platforms of Thomann as well their implementation is regulated and defined by the following conditions:
- 1 Contest
Geschäftsführer: Hans Thomann
GermanyVAT Nr.: DE257375233
Tax Number (DE): 207/132/90050
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Bamberg
Registry Number: HRB 5862
Location of registration: Burgebrach
Representing chief executive: Hans Thomann
- 2 Participation
(1) Permission to participate is only granted to adult persons who have reached 18 years of age. Every participant is limited to a single submission per contest. Participation is limited to one person per household.
(2) This contest takes place on the German, French, Spanish, English and Dutch Thomann blog. These terms and conditions apply to all channels on which this contest is organised.
(3) In order to participate in this contest, the participation form must be completed and sent in respects to the contest answers and personal data. The answers or the individual musician’s names must be in the correct order and submitted from left to right. By submitting this form the individual consents to these terms and conditions and takes part in the draw. The contest runs up to and including Monday, 28 March 2016 23:59:59. The winner is randomly selected on March 29 among all participants with the (most) correct answers.
(4) The winner will receive a prize which consists of a two-day VIP trip to Treppendorf for a total of two people to the Thomann Summer Festival on 12 June 2016. Overnight stays in Bamberg are included in the prize. Day of arrival is Saturday 11 June 2016 and the winner+1 gets a tour of the Thomann-campus in Treppendorf and in the evening a tour of the World Heritage city of Bamberg. On June 12, 2016 the winner+1 gets to experience the Thomann summer festival backstage.
(5) The contest period runs from March the 25th 2016 up to and including March the 28th, 2016.
- 3 Contest exclusion
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, affiliated cooperating partner as well as their relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In case of violation of these terms and conditions, especially by the usage of prohibited technologies or other manipulation, the organiser preserves the right to exclude persons from the contest. Under these or other violations prizes can be retroactively revoked and reclaimed.
(3) The participant is responsible for the accuracy of its data particularly their email address. Any missing or incorrect specification of data in the blog comments section, in particular the e-mail address that may hamper the process or deem it impossible, then the organizer reserves the right to exclude the sender of the comment from the contest. Input of data is electronically logged.
- 4 Implementation and finalization
(1) A random draw will be conducted from the correct answers sent via the participation form in the blog article of the contest. The result of the draw will be published on the blog post on Tuesday, February 29, 2016. The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on the entry form. If you do not receive a message from Thomann it means you have not won. The winner’s name and place of residence (city) will be published on the website of the corresponding article. By sending the form, the participant accepts these conditions. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize to the organiser within 72 hours and provide the necessary information within the time limit.
(2) The ability to claim the price expires when its delivery can not be made for reasons caused by the winner. This applies in particular when a winner does not confirm the acceptance of the prize within the required time period. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new alternate winner.
(3) Exchanging the prize in general, for cash or any other prize exchanges is ruled out.
(4) The claim to the prize or the winning entry cannot be transferred to a third person.
(5) Travel dates and times with respect to the contest prize will be agreed by mutual consent between Thomann and the winner of this competition. Thomann will pays the travel costs on the condition that the journey is organized and booked after consultation with Thomann.
(6) Thomann accepts no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries or illnesses that occur after the acceptance of the main prize. The winner+1 will travel at their own risk.
- 5 Privacy
(1) The participant agrees, that the organiser will store all information required for the conduct of the contest for the duration of the contest. The organiser has partially authorised third parties (“cooperation partners”) to perform services necessary to execute and successfully conclude the contest. Provided information of the participants will be stored by those cooperation partners only for the duration of the contest. All provided data will be permanently erased after conducting and the finalisation of the contest.
By participating in this contest, the participant agrees that provided data will be processed by third parties and in particular that the organiser will provide said data to third parties.
The participants may revoke their agreement to the processing of their data at any time. Given that case, it might be necessary to exclude the participants from the contest. Furthermore, participants are entitled to all rights provided by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz in terms of disclosure and correction in respect to their provided data.
All the aforementioned rights can be received and perused by sending a written message to the following postal address:
z. Hd. des Datenschutzbeauftragten
Alternatively they can be requested and received via email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
(2) The organiser is obligated to protect the participant’s privacy and guarantees to process the data according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, the Telemediengesetz as well as the Europäischen Datenschutzrichtlinie (95/46/EG) and the EU Datenschutzrichtlinie für elektronische Kommunikation 02/58/EG.
In this regard we also refer to our general privacy regulations which can be found at:http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html
- 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH will be freed of any and all obligations after delivery of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH is not liable for bankruptcy of a cooperating partner or consequences following a bankruptcy or for these occurrences interfering with the conduct of the contest.
- 7 Miscellaneous
(1) All decisions are final
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is the only law that is applicable with the exception of any regulations of international private law that must be followed.