I bought this headphone amp for my project studio to send the headphone mic from my DAW to the live room for drummers and vocalists. It's proven to be very reliable and sturdy despite its low price.
1. Very strong metal housing. This is not some cheap plastic that will break easily. This unit can take a beating and it will still work like a champ.
2. Comes with detachable rubber feet that help the amp to stay in place and not slip away. The rubber also helps to prevent it from damage, if dropped.
3. It can produce very high volume - it's suited even for very loud drummers.
1. Somewhat flimsy volume knobs, although I doubt that they would break easily or stop functioning.
2. It has some self-noise - a little hissing can be heard from the unit, although it is not a problem once music starts playing.
It is an excellent unit for the price. I would definitely get another one if I lost this. Highly recommended, especially for beginners.