Cordial CGK 122 BK
High-End Instrument Cable (Sold by the Meter)Cables are ringing. In hardly any other application is this knowledge as clear as in guitar cable use between high-impedance pickups and the inputs of tube amplifiers.
The Cordial Top Performance guitar cable responds with a capacity-optimized design and values ââbelow 82 pF / m. The additional sheathing made of Conductiv Plastic results in high noise attenuation.
According to many studio musicians, this high-end cable provides electric string instruments with thrust and transparency that they did not previously consider possible.
- Conductor cross-section: 1 x 0.22 mm²
- Conductor structure: 7 x 0.20 mm Cu bare
- Conductor insulation: PP
- Shade stranded from bare copper wires + 2x shield made of conductive plastic
- Overall jacket PVC
- Total diameter 7,20 ± 0,25 mm
- Weight: Approximately 57 g / m
- Operating temperature ranges (- 5 ° C) - (+ 70 ° C)
- Unmoved (-20 ° C) - (+ 70 ° C)
- High brilliance (capacity <82 pF / m)
- Conductor resistance: 87 Ohms / km
- Colour: Black
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.