Sommer Cable The Spirit
High End Instrument Cable
- For stage, studio or installations
- Very punchy, clear sound for bass, guitar, keyboard, etc.
- Thanks to special stranding and a very thick wire cross section
- Triple shielding by combining copper mesh and conductive carbon shield
- Low loss in transmission due to low capacitance
- Very flexible and easy to wind thanks to use of fine individual strands
- Extremely durable and robust thanks to a special, high-quality PVC sheath compound
- Wire cross-section: 1 x 0.50 mm²
- Jacket / Diameter: PVC / 7 mm
- Cu strand per wire: 28 x 0.15 mm²
- Conductor insulation: PE 2.4 mm
- Shielding: Double tinned copper mesh + PE layer
- Shielding factor: 100%
- Temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Fire load per metre: 0.26 kWh
- Weight per 1 m: 66 g
- Capacitance conductor/shield per 1 metre: 78 pF
- Conductor resistance per 1 km: 38.2 Ohm
- Insulator resistance per 1 km: > 1 G Ohm
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183601 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!