Audix ADX 10 FLP
Condenser instrument microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- With on/off- and low-cut switch
- With 8" / 2.43 m cable for a mini XLR 3-Pin TA3F and battery phantom-powered adapter beltpack APS-911 with XLR-male output
- 1x Mignon/AA battery or 9 - 52 V phantom power
- For use with standard XLR micro cables, or alternatively without APS-911: For example, with the Audix wireless system (required phantom power: 1x Mignon battery/AA or 9-52 V)
- Incl. Clip for transverse flutes with structure-borne sound insulation and foam wind shield
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 213884 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!