Zimmermann Verlag Hauptsache Mallets
- Mallets as the main area of study
- By Peter Sadlo
- In German language
- The two and four-mallet techniques
- Tips, tricks, progressive exercises
- Exercises with scales and arpeggios
- Simultaneous and alternating stops
- Development of roll speeds
- Changing mallet combinations
- Interval spreads
- Independence of the mallets
- Preparing for the one-hand-roll
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 247246 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!