Yamaha GP Mouthpiece French Horn 30
Mouthpiece for French Horn
- Gold-plated edge and inner bore
- Standard contour
- Standard thickness
- Standard cup depth (2 cups)
- Bore: 4.40 mm
- Halfway back hole
- Inner diameter: 17.08 mm
- Characteristics: Smaller rim diameter than the 31. All-round mouthpiece. Shallow U cup facilitates high tones, V cup facilitates low tones.
- Inner diameter: 17.28 mm
- Characteristics: Medium rim construction ensures relief in difficult passages. Relatively wide bore provides a heavy, slightly deep tone with extra volume
- Inner diameter: 17.48 mm
- Characteristics: Larger rim diameter than 31. Safe in the lower register. Large cup depth for a colourful, mature sound.
|Cup Diameter in mm||17,08 mm|
|Finish||Silvered, gold rim|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 145865 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!