Yamaha GP Mouthpiece French Horn 30
Mouthpiece for French Horn
- Gold-plated edge and inner bore
- Standard contour
- Standard thickness
- Standard cup depth (2 cups)
- Bore: 4.40 mm
- Halfway back hole
- Inner diameter: 17.08 mm
- Characteristics: Smaller rim diameter than the 31. All-round mouthpiece. Shallow U cup facilitates high tones, V cup facilitates low tones.
- Inner diameter: 17.28 mm
- Characteristics: Medium rim construction ensures relief in difficult passages. Relatively wide bore provides a heavy, slightly deep tone with extra volume
- Inner diameter: 17.48 mm
- Characteristics: Larger rim diameter than 31. Safe in the lower register. Large cup depth for a colourful, mature sound.
|Cup Diameter in mm||17,08 mm|
|Finish||Silvered, gold rim|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 145865 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!