Work LightShark LS-1
Light Control Panel
- Hybrid web browser based lighting control console
- The independent light console can be controlled via web browser via any tablet, smartphone or PC
- 4 Encoder wheels
- 10 Playback faders
- Grand Master fader
- Colour display and function keys
- Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface with Multi-Touch function
- Integrated web server with wireless access point
- Supports DMX, ArtNet, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC and HTTP
- Built-in effects generator with modifiable effects
- Adjustable FX size and speed
- Unlimited number of user presets
- User definable Executor window
- Manual crossfade for theatre applications
- Up to 4 DMX lines via ArtNet / Up to 8 DMX lines via sACN E1.3.1,
- Extensive device library and integrated fixture editor
- Up to 1200 cues
- Up to 30 virtual playbacks
- RGB & CMY colour picker
- Includes power cable
Note: Tablet not included.
- 2x DMX output (each XLR 5-pin and 3-pin)
- Network output
- 2x USB
- Power input via Power Twist TR1
- Connection for desk lamp: XLR 3-pin, 5 V
- Integrated power adapter
- Power supply: 90 - 250 V at 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1.1 A at 230 V
- Dimensions: 430 x 334 x 94 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
|DMX - Universes||8|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426418 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!