Wood Stone Tenor Yanagisawa M GP Ligature
Ligature for Tenor Saxophones
- Suitable for Yanagisawa metal mouthpieces
- Due to the patented design, the reed has previously unknown resonance properties
- Very light and even response
- Clear articulation
- Made of brass and then gold plated
- Very strong and bright sound
- Every material and finish has its own sound character
- Each ligature is handmade in Tokyo
Note: Cap not included
|Compatible To:||Tenor Saxophone|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398320 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!