Wittner Viola Tuning Pegs 9,2 / 1:30
Viola Fine Tuning Pegs
- Diameter: 9.2 / 1:30
- Complete set of 4 pegs
- Very easy, fast and precise tuning
- Gear ratio from 8.5 to 1, compared to conventional pegs
- Pegs made of Hi-Tec composite material and light metal alloy
- Installation in the pegbox without adhesive, only by pressing - as with a conventional peg
- Self-locking gear, the string can not unwind on its own
- No wear on the peg hole and pegs since the shaft does not rotate, thus no friction
- Uninfluenced by climate
- Design, dimensions, colour and qualities are constant
|Made from||Hi-Tec Composite|
|Type||Fine Tuning Peg|
|Shaft Diameter||9,2 mm|
|Number of pieces||4|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397781 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!