Waves Primary Source Expander
Expander Plugin (Download)
- Reduces cross-talk or feedback sensitivity of the stage microphones in signal pauses
- Soft attenuation when the source level falls below the defined threshold
- User-friendly user interface
- Internal and external side-chain with low and high-pass filters
- Ducking mode for higher accuracy in complex live scenarios
- Presets for release times
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / SoundGrid
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.11, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 8 GB HD, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458676 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!