Waves Abbey Road Vinyl
Virtual Panel Cutting Machine (Download)
- Precisely emulated vinyl cutting machine from Abbey Road Studios
- Choice between acetate burl or pressed vinyl
- 2 Turntables and 3 systems
- Adjustable positioning of the tonearm
- Addable disturbing noises such as noise, scratches, synchronous fluctuations, etc.
- Integrated mastering console EMI TG12410
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / SoundGrid
- Win7 or higher (64-bit)
- Mac OSX 10.11 or higher
- Intel Core i5
- 8 GB RAM
- 8 GB storage space
- Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405260 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!