The 500 Best Musicians Jokes
- "I have a record contract!" "I don't drink any more!" "I'll call you tomorrow!
- "Terrorists have taken 90 accordion players as hostage. If their demands are not fulfilled on time, they threaten to release one of them every hour!
- How many jazz musicians do you need to replace a broken light bulb? Five. One who changes the bulb and four who want to know how he got this great job."
- A musical composer, a film composer and a jazz musician compare their GEMA checks. "Now I can finally buy the new sailing yacht," says the musical composer. "Now finally the new sports car is due," says the film. "Now I can finally buy a new sweater," says the Jazz musician. "And what about the rest?" Ask the other two. "My grandma gives me the rest !"
- The four basic rules that every roadie must know: "Is it dry? - smoking!" "Is it wet? - drink!" "It moves - fuck!" "It doesn't move - into the truck with it! "
- A musician proudly says that he has just made his first record. His friend is amazed: "Man, great, have you sold anything yet?" the musician: "Sure - my TV, my car, my house, my stereo system, my coin collection, my ..."
- World's best accordion damper? Smith & Wesson.
|Type Of Accessory||Office supplies|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany