Voggenreiter Das Trompetenbuch
Trumpet School Book
- The trumpet book
- The new standard work for trumpeters!
- From the basics of the music and the theory of music, to the correct approach, the playing technique and the musical practice, right up to the care of the trumpet
- This comprehensive course covers all important topics in an easy to understand and didactic way and is thus ideally suited for learners of all levels
- One focus of the book is musical practice
- With numerous exercises and many play pieces from all musical directions, the motivation to practice is always maintained and the trumpet play becomes a fascinating musical journey of discovery
- With CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240187 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!