Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Nylon - Mahogany
Acoustic Travel Guitar
- Total length: 711 mm
- Neck-through-body made of East American maple
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard made of black walnut
- Nut width: 49 mm
- Scale: 629 mm
- 22 Medium nickel silver frets
- Nut and saddle: Phenolic resin
- Detachable comfort-foam legrest
- Traveler Piezo pickup
- Passive electronics
- Output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Closed machine heads with 16:1 gear ratio
- Perloid / Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario Pro-Arte EJ45
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Colour: Natural matte
- Deluxe gig bag included
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||49,00 mm|
|Case or Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474979 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!