Thomann Portuguese Viola Amarantina
Portuguese Viola Amarantina
- Solid spruce top
- Back and sides are made from walnut
- Mahogany neck (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard made from Australian blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Nut width approx. 4.7 cm
- Scale approx. 50.3 cm
- Width of the upper section approx. 22.5 cm
- Width of the lower section approx. 29.5 cm
- Body length approx. 42.8 cm
- Total length approx. 85.5 cm
- Height including bridge approx. 9.3 cm
- Height of the sides approx. 8.4 cm
- Tuning (from low to high): D-A-H-E-A
- Manufactured in Europe
|tuning||D, A, H, E, A|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 346767 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!