Thomann Didgeridoo Maori E
- Tuned to E
- An excellent, top-class didge in terms of sound
- Allows all playing variations, percussive, spherical or trumpet - everything is possible
- Made of baked wood
- "Baked wood" is a mixture of wood chips and bone glue
- The mixture is poured into a shape-optimised fibreglass frame and then baked in an oven
Note: Hand-made instrument may differ from the instrument pictured in shape and colour
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 288885 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!