Thomann Concerto ML Rotary Trumpet
Handmade Bb Trumpet with Rotary Valves
- Bore Ø: 11.20 mm
- Bell Ø: 137 mm
- Brass bell with medium wall thickness
- Outer slides and leadpipe from nickel silver
- Long water key on main tuning slide
- Trigger on the third valve
- Conical rotary valves
- Minibal ball joints
- Solid leadpipe
- Exchangeable bell
- Brass body
- Clear lacquer finish
- Gig bag included (mouthpiece not included)
- This trumpet presents an unprecedented value for money
- In response, sound and intonation, the instrument is in no way inferior to much more expensive trumpets
|Bore Size||11,20 mm|
|3d Slide Trigger||Yes|
|German Silver Rim||No|
|Type Of Joint||Minibal Ball Joints|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 369347 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!