Thomann Brazilian Cavaquinho Standard
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Tapered fretboard: Australian blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- 16 Frets
- Nut width: Approx. 3.6 cm
- Scale: Approx. 34.3 cm
- Width of the upper section: Approx. 16.2 cm
- Width of the lower section: Approx. 22.2 cm
- Body length: Approx. 28 cm
- Total length: Approx. 58 cm
- Height including bridge: Approx. 8.5 cm
- Height of the sides: Approx. 7.1 cm
- Tuning: d'-g'-b'-d"
- Includes a bag
- Made in Europe
|tuning||D, G, H, D|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 346774 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!