the t.bone freeU PT 863 BodymiKe B Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
the t.bone freeU PT 863
- UHF Wireless System
- Includes a pocket transmitter with a guitar cable for applications with instruments
- Frequency band: 863 - 865 MHz
- Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz
- 4 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 4 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Transmission power: 10 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 125 kHz
- Modulation type: F3E
- LCD display
- Housing size: 9.5", 1 U with 2 BNC antenna connectors
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with a 12 V, 0.5 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Includes guitar cables, antennas, EU power supply and a rack kit for the installation of an 1 U receiver
Note: A maximum of up to 2 systems can be operated simultaneously in this frequency band.
the t.bone BodymiKe - Black AKG
- Lavalier microphone
- Light condenser lavalier microphone for speaking and music uses
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- 50 - 20,000 Hz
- 2.7 mV / Pa
- -51.2 dB re 1 V / Pa
- 125 dB SPL max.
- 300 Ohm
- 3-Pin TQG connector for AKG and t.bone wireless system
- Colour: Black
- Cable length approx. 120 cm
- Incl. Cable clip and wind shield (optional replacement wind shield, Article Nr 355915)
|Frequency||863 MHz – 865 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420986 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!