the t.akustik Spektrum P816 Absorber
- For the middle frequency range
- Efficiency rate: 200 up to 3000 Hz
- Middle frequency: 500 Hz
- Material: external frame is constructed from clear lacquered 12 mm birch plywood, perforated front panel is made from 9 mm birch plywood and is filled with mineral wool
- For optimising the acoustics of hi-fi listening rooms, recording studios, post production studios and conference rooms
- Perforation diameter: 8 mm
- Spacing between perforations: 16 mm
- Hole volume: 1296 pc
- Perforated area: 19.6%
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 100 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Includes 4 mounting clips for wall mounting (screws are not included, must be purchased separately)
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438597 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!