t.akustik Spektrum P816 Absorber
- For the middle frequency range
- Efficiency rate: 200 up to 3000 Hz
- Middle frequency: 500 Hz
- Material: external frame is constructed from clear lacquered 12 mm birch plywood, perforated front panel is made from 9 mm birch plywood and is filled with mineral wool
- For optimising the acoustics of hi-fi listening rooms, recording studios, post production studios and conference rooms
- Perforation diameter: 8 mm
- Spacing between perforations: 16 mm
- Hole volume: 1296 pc
- Perforated area: 19.6%
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 100 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Includes 4 mounting clips for wall mounting (screws are not included, must be purchased separately)
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
|sales rank in this product group||51|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2018|
Find Broadband Acoustic Absorbers
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 438597 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!