Tama LGM137-STA Sound Lab Snare
- Size: 13" x 7"
- S.L.P. - Sound Lab Project Series
- Model: LGM137-STA
- Drum shell: satin tamo ash (STA) (made up of 11 plies of 10 mm maple with an outer ply of tamo ash)
- Chrome drumshell hardware with brass tube lugs
- Diecast hoops
- MLS50A + B "Linear-Drive" wire strainer
- 20 Spiral MS20SN13C Starclassic Hi-Carbon steel snare wires
- Evans G1 white roughened batter head and an Evans Hazy 300 resonant drumhead
|Depth in inch||7"|
|Surface Texture Of Shells||Lacquer, High glossy|
|Shell / Material||Maple|
|Die Cast Hoop||Yes|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278774 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!