Tama LGM137-STA Sound Lab Snare
- Size: 13" x 7"
- S.L.P. - Sound Lab Project Series
- Model: LGM137-STA
- Drum shell: satin tamo ash (STA) (made up of 11 plies of 10 mm maple with an outer ply of tamo ash)
- Chrome drumshell hardware with brass tube lugs
- Diecast hoops
- MLS50A + B "Linear-Drive" wire strainer
- 20 Spiral MS20SN13C Starclassic Hi-Carbon steel snare wires
- Evans G1 white roughened batter head and an Evans Hazy 300 resonant drumhead
|Depth in inch||7"|
|Surface Texture Of Shells||Lacquer, High glossy|
|Shell / Material||Maple|
|Die Cast Hoop||Yes|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278774 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!