Suhr Mateus Asato Class S Ant RW SP
- The SSCII Silent Single Coil System reduces 50 & 60 Hz mains hum without any effect on the sound
- No batteries, only transparent hum suppression
- Body: Alder
- Bolted neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Even C Medium
- White dot inlays
- 22 Stainless steel heavy frets
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut
- Nut width: 41.9 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Compound fretboard radius: 229 - 304.8 mm (9" - 12")
- Pickups: Suhr Custom Bridge humbucker (bridge) and 2 Suhr ML single coils (middle and neck)
- 1 Volume and 1 tone control
- 3-Way switch
- 3-Ply parchment pickguard
- Gotoh 510 tremolo
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Suhr locking machine heads
- Finish: Light Aged
- Colour: Shell Pink
- Includes case
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433802 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!