Stairville WGF-2000 Water Ground Fog 2000
Water-based Fog Machine
- Works without dry or crushed ice
- Works with regular Stairville fog fluid
- Adjustable output volume and output range
- The water in the tank is atomised by ultrasound and the water particles mix with the particles in the mist, so the mist remains on the ground regardless of the temperature
- Suitable hose with outlet: Article no. 443239 (not included)
Note: We recommend a waterproof and non-slip mat in the area of the fog.
- Tank volume for fog fluid: 1.2 l
- Tank volume for water: 8 l
- Fog power: 2000 W
- Warm-up time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Up to an hour of continuous output
- Control via the integrated display or DMX
- Dimensions: 785 x 345 x 360 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Suitable case: Article no. 457179 (not included)
|Output direction||Ground fog|
|with timer remote||No|
|with On/Off cable remote||No|
|with radio / IR - remote||No|
|with light effect||No|
|Fluid consumption [ml/min.]||19 ml|
|Incl. Mounting Bracket||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419333 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!