Sonor TAKX 100 Tenor Alto Xylophone
Tenor Alto XylophonePalisono is a reinforced fibreglass material developed by Sonor in collaboration with a specialised company, and the sound properties of Palisono are ideal for the production of xylophones.
In addition, Palisono sound plates offer the advantage over wooden sound plates that they cannot absorb moisture and thus guarantee a lasting tuning.
- Range: C1 - C3
- Tenor alto
- C Major scale with F#1, B1, F#2 and B2
- 19 Tones
- Overtone tuning up to C#2
- Fundamental tuning from D2
- Palisono sound bars: 38 x 15 mm
- Resonance box with 4 chambers made of pine wood
- Includes pair of SCH 11 mallets
|Pitch Range||c1 - c3|
|Material Of Bars||Palisono|
|Keys For Chromatical Order Optional Available||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 131046 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!