Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors
Mastering Compressor Plug-in (download)
- Detailled emulations of three analogue mastering compressors
- FG-Grey is a well-known bus compressor from a British mixer, enhanced with a transformer simulation that subtly stabilises the sound
- Gives mixes and group signals more cohesion, the so-called 'glue'
- FG-Red simulates a legendary compressor of British production, whose sound secret is the subtle overdriving of the output transformer
- FG-MU simulates a Vari-MU compressor such as the Fairchild 670 or Manley VariMU with tube circuitry and all the sound effects associated with this technique, such as shimmering highs, larger mids and firmer bass
Note: Requires Pace iLok (article no. 401447 - not included)
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64 bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.7 or later, Quad Core i5 CPU, 4 GB RAM, internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395903 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!