Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors
Mastering Compressor Plug-in (download)
- Detailled emulations of three analogue mastering compressors
- FG-Grey is a well-known bus compressor from a British mixer, enhanced with a transformer simulation that subtly stabilises the sound
- Gives mixes and group signals more cohesion, the so-called 'glue'
- FG-Red simulates a legendary compressor of British production, whose sound secret is the subtle overdriving of the output transformer
- FG-MU simulates a Vari-MU compressor such as the Fairchild 670 or Manley VariMU with tube circuitry and all the sound effects associated with this technique, such as shimmering highs, larger mids and firmer bass
Note: Requires Pace iLok (article no. 401447 - not included)
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64 bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.7 or later, Quad Core i5 CPU, 4 GB RAM, internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395903 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!