Shure WL185 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
Condenser lavalier microphoneThe WL Series are lavalier microphones with permanently polarised condenser capsules for use with wireless bodypack transmitters. Each microphone has a 1.2m cable with a 4-pin miniature connector. For maximum flexibility, the integrated tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
WL185 (cardioid): For general applications where background noise must be suppressed. The use of a wind shield is strongly recommended. Recording angle 130 degrees.
- Modular - with replaceable electret capacitor capsule
- Characteristic: Cardioid
- TQG connector for wireless application
- Includes wind & meeting protection
- Tie clip and bag
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 1.8 kO
- No-load sensitivity: -45.5 dBV/Pa (10 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Inherent noise (equivalent sound pressure level): 28.0 dB(A)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 22 x 12 mm Power supply: +5 V (1.5 - 10 V)
- Temperature range: -18° to 57°C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%.
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.