Shure VP64 A
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThe VP64A is a dynamic microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern and high output power, which is used in professional audio and video production. It combines excellent sound quality with a comfortable, attractive design, and is ideal for camera mounting. The 200 mm long VP64A is ideal for close-up shots outdoors and indoors.
The omnidirectional guarantees a uniform axial and off-axis recording, so that accurate alignment to the source is unnecessary. Moreover, the optimized frequency response with a presence peak in the upper mid range provides brilliance and an excellent speech intelligibility. The neodymium magnet inserted in the capsule ensures a high output level with low noise. The internal rubber suspension protects the capsule and minimizes handling noise. The water-repellent mesh head allows you to use the microphone even under unfavourable weather conditions. The supplied windscreen also eliminates pop and wind noise.
- Omnidirectional makes precise alignment superfluous
- Neodymium magnet for high output level and high signal-to-noise ratio
- Optimized frequency response with presence boost for a optimum of speech intelligibility
- Rubber mounted capsule for minimal handling noise.
- Water-repellent mesh head protects in extreme weather conditions.
- Supplied windscreen also reduces pop and wind noise.
- Comfortable handling
- Attractive design, ideal for camera mounting
- Frequency range: 50 - 12,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: -51.5 dBV/ Pa (2.66 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 200 x 38 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- Incl. windscreen (7.5 cm) and clamp
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 61% bought this exact product |
Shure VP64 A
|153 € Add to Cart|
| ||20% bought Rode Reporter||149 €|
| ||7% bought Sennheiser MD46 Microphone||266 €|
| ||3% bought Shure VP64 AL||173 €|
| ||3% bought Yellowtec iXm Recording Microfon Beyer C||1.179 €|
|Our most popular Reporter Microphones|