Sennheiser SR IEM G4 A-Band
Evolution wireless in-ear transmitter
- Frequency range: A-Band, 516-558 MHz
- Up to 1680 frequencies in a 42 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 12 presets each
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Frequency range: 25 - 15,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- 4-Digit battery indicator
- HDX compander
- LCD display with AF level- and channel display
- Switchable transmssion power: 10 / 30 / 50 mW
- WSM support (Ethernet interface for frequency management)
- Adjustable 6.3 mm headphone jack
- 1x BNC antenna connector
- 2x Jack / XLR female balanced combo plug inputs
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes NT 2-3 CW power supply, GA 3 rack kit for 19" installation, and antenna
|Frequency Range||516 MHz – 558 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436967 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!