Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin Nx
RF condenser microphone with double capsule
- Switchable directivity: omni, cardioid, figure eight
- Frequency range: 30 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40 mV / Pa (-28 dB V)
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max. Boundary sound pressure level: 134 dB
- Extremely low inherent noise, equivalent noise level 12 dB (A)
- Multi-stage switchable pre-attenuation, depth reduction and elevation increase
- 5-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 27 x 136 mm
- Colour: Nextel black
- Including MZQ 80, MZS 80 and AC 20
|characteristic||bidirectional, ball, cardioid|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 371906 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!