Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin Nx
RF condenser microphone with double capsule
- Switchable directivity: omni, cardioid, figure eight
- Frequency range: 30 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40 mV / Pa (-28 dB V)
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max. Boundary sound pressure level: 134 dB
- Extremely low inherent noise, equivalent noise level 12 dB (A)
- Multi-stage switchable pre-attenuation, depth reduction and elevation increase
- 5-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 27 x 136 mm
- Colour: Nextel black
- Including MZQ 80, MZS 80 and AC 20
|characteristic||bidirectional, ball, cardioid|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 371906 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!