Sennheiser ew 300 G4 Base SKM-S GBW Band
HF Wireless System
- Includes a SKM 300 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute button (without capsule), and a EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: GBW Band (606 - 678 MHz)
- 72 MHz Switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 32 presets each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequnecy response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 battery (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with AF / RF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power: 10 / 30 / 50 mW
- 2x BNC antenna sockets
- XLR male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Suitable capsules: Sennheiser EW, Neumann, and MD 9235 (not included, must be ordered separately)
- Incl. a GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 connector cable, microphone holder, NT2 power supply, and 2x AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||606 MHz – 678 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438261 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!