Schott Jazzmethode A-Sax
Jazz Technique Book
- Jazz technique for for alto / baritone saxophone
- Guides beginners of all ages the way from the first note to the "classic" Monk-, Parker and Rollins topics
- Jazz pieces by modern jazz musicians and composers are also dealt with
- Gradual introduction with pieces specially written for this book
- Basic elements of a solid saxophone technique: breath control, sound formation, embouchure, tonguing and fingering
- Rhythmic finesse of jazz music (for example, syncopated rhythms and eighth phrasing)
- Systematic study of scales, arpeggios, chord sequences
- Tips for ear training, the student is encouraged from the start to improvise
- With CD
- Language: German
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 119574 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!