Schott Fingerstyle Ukulele
Music Book for Ukulele
- Introduction to the technique of fingerstyle ukulele play
- 41 Pieces in different styles of music
- Medium difficulty
- Chord forms, rhythmic ideas and right-hand techniques
- Supporting exercises
- Chapters ordered by key
- In standard notation and tablature
- With chords and fingering chart
- GCEA tuning
- By Colin Tribe
- ISBN: 978-1-84761-479-7, catalogue no. ED13873
- 176 Pages
- Includes demo recordings (free downloads)
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Suitable for children||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447599 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!