Schott Easy Concert Double Bass 1
Classical Sheet Music for Double Bass and Piano
- Works from the Renaissance, Baroque, Classic, Romantic and Modern
- By Charlotte Mohrs
- Pieces in the half and first position
- Simple rhythm and melody
- Line styles and articulations such as portato, staccato and legato
- Simple flageolotones
- Easy to play
- With printed piano accompaniment
- ISBN 978-3-7957-1055-2, publisher no. ED22551
- Format DIN A4
- 60 Pages
- Includes CD with demo and play-along recordings
Works by Composers Like:
- Luis de Milán
- Antonio Vivaldi
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Pyotr I.Tchaikovsky
- Antonin Dvorak
- Gustav Mahler
- Frank Wunsch, and many more
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|with piano accompaniment||Yes|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||60 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436980 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!