120 W Guitar / Keyboard Combo AmpThe great popularity of the JC-120 is based, among other things, on its optimal reproduction of the guitar's natural sound. Unlike most guitar amplifiers, which offer different types of distortion or other sound variations, the JC-120's highly advanced transistor technology focuses on the perfect, clean reproduction of the instrument's pures sound. This makes it absolutely perfect for keyboards or digital pianos.
The secret behind the amazing chorus effect that the Roland JC amplifiers are famous for is the twin-amp / two-speaker configuration. The signal is converted into a direct and a chorus signal. Each of these signals is then sent to one of the loudspeakers. The combination of these two sounds together with the reflections of the walls gives the famous chorus sound
Many dance musicians as well as keyboard players use it to this day and - interestingly - also by those from completely different musical styles, namely heavy metal Nju rock! Their cleansounds should always be ultra clean, a rule that no later than Metallica have defined - So still red hot!
- Power: 120 watts
- Equipped with: 2 x 12" speaker
- 2 Channels
- Weight: 35 kg
- With castors
- Roland Solid-State Guitar Combos at a glance
- go to product group Solid-State Guitar Combos
- go to product group Combos for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Roland
- Roland Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page