Rode VideoMic Pro+
Directional condenser microphone for mounting on a camera
- 1/2" capsule with supercardioid polar pattern
- Over 100 hours of operation with LB-1 RØDE battery (included)
- Auto on / off function - microphone turns on and off together with the camera (requires camera with plug-in power)
- Electronic buttons with status LEDs
- Brightness of the LEDs depends on the surrounding light
- Safety mode switchable - recording takes place on the right channel of the camera (10 dB lower)
- Three-stage level switch (-10 dB / dB 0 / +20 dB)
- High-pass filter, two-stage switchable (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- High-frequency boost (switchable 7 kHz / + 5 dB) - compensates for loss of frequencies when using a fur windshield
- Provides even better speech intelligibility
- Output jack: 3.5 mm TRS jack (double mono)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 133 dB
- Power supply via rechargeable battery (included)
- 2x AA batteries (not included) or USB
- Battery charging takes place via USB (cable is included)
- Onboard Rycote Lyre suspension system
- 3/8" Tripod thread or for mounting to a boom
- Incl. foam windshield, battery LB-1 3.8 V / 1600 mAh / 6.08 Wh, micro USB cable, TRS jack cable
- Length: 17 cm
- Weight: 122 g (without battery)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419329 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!