Rockboard MOD 5 - Cab SIM + DI Patchbay
Cabinet simulation & DI patch-bay
- IR-based speaker simulation
- 6 Integrated IRs selectable
- Support of additional custom IRs (maximum 1024 pts.)
- Integrated active DI box
- Headphone amplifier
- Suitable for MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with many other pedalboards
- Functions as a central access point to the effect setup
- Establishes clear cable routes to and from the pedalboard
- Removable front panel for mounting on or under pedalboards
- Selectable MONO/ STEREO input
- Selectable UN / BALANCED output
- Ground lift switch
- Headphone volume control
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Current consumption: 300 mA
- Dimensions with front panel (W x D x H): 175 x 85 x 47 mm
- Dimensions without front panel (W x D x H): 160 x 85 x 33 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Includes mounting screws, lock nuts and TX wrench
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
- 3x 6.3 mm TRS jack thru
- XLR DI Out
- 6.3 mm Parallel TRS output
- 3.5 mm Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Micro USB port for firmware updates and upload of custom IRs
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.