Rainer W. Leonhardt No. 60/2 Master Cello 4/4
- Size: 4/4
- Made from high-quality matured tonewoods
- Solid spruce top
- Flamed solid maple back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard
- Boxwood tuning pegs
- Boxwood tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Dark brown shadings
- Hand-lacquered to give a light antique effect
- Strings: C and G Larsen Magnacore, D and A Thomastik Versum
- Manufactured in Germany in Mittenwald, Bavaria
|Etui rigide incl.||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416562 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!