Active Nearfield Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 8" (200 mm) 200 W RMS
- Tweeter 200 W RMS
- Peak SPL: 112 dB
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 khz
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm electronically balanced - RF filtered
- Input sensitivity adjustable +7 to -11 dBu (calibrated)
- Recessed rotary switch in 2 dB steps
- Setting possibilities for treble (4 positions) and bass (3 positions)
- Overheating protection
- Inputs: XLR and 6.3 mm jack
- Dimensions: 340 x 400 x 365 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
|Speaker size||1x 8"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||400 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 272935 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!