Neumann KH 310 A left
Active Studio Monitor
- 3 Way System
- Maximum sound neutrality and transient response
- Uniform directivity
- Precise bass reproduction down to 34 Hz
- LF input with extremely low distortion electronically-balanced input stage
- Magnetically shielded
- Variable adaptation within three frequency ranges
- Peak power: 210 W (Woofer), 90 W (Midrange), 90 W (Tweeter)
- Continuous power: 150 W (Woofer), 70 W (Midrange), 70 W (Tweeter)
- Free-field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, +/- 3 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Sound pressure level: 120.2 dB SPL at 1 meter in half space at 3% THD
- Membrane dimensions: Woofer 8 1/4", Midrange: 3", Tweeter: 1"
- Controller-Technology: Analog, active
- Crossover: Crossover frequency 650 Hz/2 kHz
- 24 dB/Okt
- Equalization: Bass: 0..-7.5 dB, Midrange: 0..-4.5 dB, Treble: 1..-2 dB, each adjustable in 4 steps
- Audio input (analog): XLR> 10K ohms electronically balanced
- Dimensions: 253 x 383 x 292 mm
- Weight: 13.0 kg
- Mounting option: 2 x M8 side
- Colour (standard): anthracite (RAL 7021)
- 1 Piece: left speaker (optional: Right speaker Article Nr: 304991)
|Frequency range||34 Hz – 21000 Hz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 304990 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!