QSC KS 112
Active 12" Subwoofer
- 6th-Order Bandpass
- 2000 Watt Class D amplifier module
- High-performance DSP - corrects non-linear distortion
- Frequency response (-10 dB): 38 - 121 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure level (SPL): 128 dB @ 1m
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- Robust, lacquered wooden housing made from 15 mm birch plywood
- Professional appearance
- Ultra-compact format
- Active cooling via low-noise variable speed fan
- 2x M20 threaded pole receiver
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 622 x 394 x 616 mm
- Net weight: 28.4 kg (shipping weight 34.5 kg)
- Colour: Black (RAL 9011)
- Includes casters and 3m lock power cable
- Suitable cover available under Article Nr 484160 (not included)
|Height in mm||622 mm|
|Width in mm||397 mm|
|Depth in mm||616 mm|
|Weight in kg||28,4 kg|
|Multi Cannel Power Amp||No|
|Number of Woofers||1|
|Stand mount flange||M20|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446886 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!