Presto Nylonwound Light
Double bass strings
- Light tension
- Steel rope core and nylon tape wound
- The successful combination of sound characteristics of easy to play gut strings with the advantages of steel strings (stay in tune under temperature and humidity changes)
- Characterized by a dark and mellow, yet strong sustain sound
- Especially loud sound despite their relatively low tension
- Excellent suitablility for jazz, rockabilly and bluegrass
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 182900 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!