Musikverlag Preissler Musizieren Auf Der Maultrommel
- By Fritz and Helmuth Mayr: Introduction to the world of playing the Jew's harp
- Techniques and history of the instrument
- The origin of the Jew's harp
- A simple instrument full of surprises
- The mouth is our resonant body
- The first "random sounds"
- Basic tone and overtones
- The first melodies
- Effects on the Jew's harp - staccato, portato, legato
- "Panting", the game with breathing
- Popular effects on the Jew's harp, e.g. with "La, la, la"
- Booiing, Biioong - another Jew's harp effect
- Jew's harp on 2 instruments
- Further music examples for 2 Jew's harps
- Making music on 4 Jew's harps
- The Jew's harp is common in many countries around the world
- The Jew's harp as an alpine folk instrument
- The Jew's harp as a "serenade instrument"
- Famous Jew's harp soloists
- Written in German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 216383 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!