Musikverlag Preissler Musizieren Auf Der Maultrommel
- By Fritz and Helmuth Mayr: Introduction to the world of playing the Jew's harp
- Techniques and history of the instrument
- The origin of the Jew's harp
- A simple instrument full of surprises
- The mouth is our resonant body
- The first "random sounds"
- Basic tone and overtones
- The first melodies
- Effects on the Jew's harp - staccato, portato, legato
- "Panting", the game with breathing
- Popular effects on the Jew's harp, e.g. with "La, la, la"
- Booiing, Biioong - another Jew's harp effect
- Jew's harp on 2 instruments
- Further music examples for 2 Jew's harps
- Making music on 4 Jew's harps
- The Jew's harp is common in many countries around the world
- The Jew's harp as an alpine folk instrument
- The Jew's harp as a "serenade instrument"
- Famous Jew's harp soloists
- Written in German language
|Treble clef instruments||Yes|
|Bass clef Instruments||No|
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 216383 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!