Palmer PGA 03 Y-Box Guitar Splitter
Y-Box Guitar Splitter
PALMER Y-Box, splitbox for guitar signals. "When I am connecting the inputs of my two amplifiers, there is a strong hum." A frequent query in the technical section of relevant specialist magazines. The solution to this problem is the Palmer Y-Box. An FET input circuit converts the high-impedance guitar signal and, at the same time, forms the driver circuit for a transformer that directs the signal to the output ground-free. The hum loop is avoided. Operation with 9 V battery recommended.
The box can also be used as cable driver for large cable length. In addition, it is possible for the output AMP2 to phase-shift the signal. This is often necessary when two (pre)amplifiers are connected in parallel.
- Clinking input with 1 Mohm input impedance
- Output AMP1 as parallel circuit
- Output AMP2 is electronically converted with a subsequent transformer stage
- Operation with 9V battery recommended
- 5 years manufacturing guarantee
|Number Of Channels||1|
|Outputs Per Channel||2|
|+48 V Phantom power||No|
|Grd Lift Switch||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||24|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2006|
- Stairville Stage Tape 400BK3,75 €
- Millenium MS 2002 Mic Stand16,50 €
- Thon Rack Adapter 1U 2511 €
- the sssnake SM6BK4,99 €
- the sssnake SM10BK6,70 €
- Thomann V2020 Black 10 Pack7,20 €
- Thomann Orchestra Music Stand16,50 €
- the t.bone Headphone Adapter3,11 €
- pro snake TPM 1010,40 €
- the sssnake SK233-1,5 XLR Patch4,66 €
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.