- A mixer in its smallest possible format
- Inputs are designed specifically for electric guitars in level and impedance
- But of course they work just as well with other instruments and devices that supply line levels
- Makes it possible to input two sources and to actively mix them together on a common amplifier input
- Inputs: 2 x unbalanced 6.3 mm jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Max. Input Level: 1.55 V (+6 dBu)
- Output: 1x unbalanced 6.3 mm jack
- Output impedance: 10 k Ohm
- Amplification: max. X "2" (6 dB)
- Power supply via 9V battery (417473) or external 9V power supply (409939) (both optional)
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 247764 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!