- A mixer in its smallest possible format
- Inputs are designed specifically for electric guitars in level and impedance
- But of course they work just as well with other instruments and devices that supply line levels
- Makes it possible to input two sources and to actively mix them together on a common amplifier input
- Inputs: 2 x unbalanced 6.3 mm jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Max. Input Level: 1.55 V (+6 dBu)
- Output: 1x unbalanced 6.3 mm jack
- Output impedance: 10 k Ohm
- Amplification: max. X "2" (6 dB)
- Power supply via 9V battery (417473) or external 9V power supply (409939) (both optional)
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 247764 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!